Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Wonton soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wonton soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wonton soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wonton soup recipe. To make wonton soup you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Wonton soup:
- Provide 64 of wonton wrappers,or more.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts,minced,or if use minced pork ,about 600 grams.
- Take 1 of thumb size ginger,finely chopped.
- Provide 30 of cooked shrimps,optional.
- Use 3 clove of garlic,finely chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Get 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 3 liter of chicken stock.
- Use 3 head of napa cabbage,chopped.
- Provide 1 bunch of each cilantro and spring onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of crispy fried garlic.
- Get 1 of red chilli sliced and marinate in vinegar.
- Get 1 of chilli flake for seasoning in each bowl.
- Prepare 1 of roasted pork fillet,optional.
- Prepare 2 packages of soft tofu,optional.
Steps to make Wonton soup:
- Add chicken stock in soup pot ,on low heat ,chopped napa cabbage ,add in and let it simmer ,while making wonton,incase you dont have chicken stock in hand …no worries..use chicken wings or tights to make fresh stock ,add one more litre of water ,boil on medium heat until chicken cooked,seasoning with extra salt and pepper ,soy sauce ,sesame oil,oyster sauce ,lower heat to simmer ,after all done you can take the wings or tights pouring on your wonton soup bowl as well ☺,for optional tofu add bite size chopped tofu 3 mins before serving into soup pot.
- Mince chicken breast ,mix well with all ingredients,including half of spring onion.
- Start to wrap wonton,bring one piece add chicken filling in the middle ,use index finger dip in water , brush around ,fold up to make triangle shape.
- Again dip some water to each end of wonton ,twist to stick it together ,beware dont add too much filling ,it may tearing in this step.
- For optional ,add cooked shrimps to make shrimps wonton ,its sooo good.
- Boil water in another pot ,while wrap wonton until finish.
- To make the wonton soup bowl , add 6 pieces per serving into hot boil salted water ,wonton will float up to surface ,wait another 2 mins to make sure the filling is cooked , drain and add to serving bowl.
- Arrange roasted pork (optional )on top of wonton ,pour hot soup with some napa cabbage.
- Seasoning by marinate red pepper,chilli flake ,top with cilantro and spring onion ,serve hot 😄.
If you find this Wonton soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.