Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Khasta veggi Aloo kachori recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khasta veggi Aloo kachori recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to khasta veggi aloo kachori recipe. To make khasta veggi aloo kachori you need 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Khasta veggi Aloo kachori:
- Take 250 gm of white flour.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of carom seeds (ajwain).
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Use 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 glass of water.
- Get 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- You need 6-7 of curry leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mango powder (amchur).
- Take 1 tsp of corinder leaves.
- You need 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of finely chopped tomato.
- Use 1 of finely chopped capsicum.
- Get 1/4 cup of Sweet corn.
- Take As needed of Oil for fry.
- Provide 2 tsp of Mixture of white flour and ghee.
Instructions to make Khasta veggi Aloo kachori:
- Take 250 gm of white flour add carom seeds, salt and 2 spoon oil. Then mix it well. Add some water and start kneading a dough. You have to knead a soft dough like for making chapaties….
- Grease your hand with oil and apply on upper layer of the dough nicely. Cover it with wet muslin cloth. Rest the dough for 20 minutes..
- Start making stuffing. Take 4 medium size boiled potatoes. Mash it well. Heat a pan. Put 1 table spoon oil,add cumin seeds, corinder powder, curry leaves and green chillies.now add onion, tomato, capsicum and sweet corns. Saute all for 1 mint. Add potatoes add salt as taste,red chillies (if u like extra spices),mango powder, garam masala. Mix it well. Now pour fresh chopped corinder leaves….your stuffing is ready..
- Let's start rolling dough for kachoris. Roll in any shape. Now use mixture of white flour or ghee apply it firlmy all over chapati.. and fold it in 4 folds and rest it for 10 mints. Do same thing with every rolled chapati..
- Again start rolling and applying mixture of white flour and ghee. Do same process again twice. 3rd time roll the chapati and make a ball of the potatoes.put it inside the chapati and rollred it.. press it firmly. Ready for fry..
- Heat up oil… and fry it on slow to medim flame. Fry until golden brown in colour… you have to be patience..
- Ready to serve 😋😍.
- Sauces are also made at home..If you want the recipe then comment me..
If you find this Khasta veggi Aloo kachori recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.