Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy baked (skinless) chicken drumsticks recipe. You can cook easy baked (skinless) chicken drumsticks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks:
- Prepare 12 of skinless chicken drumsticks.
- You need of Marinade.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Juice of one small orange and one lime (or lemon).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of horseradish mustard.
- Provide 1 of large clove garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions to make Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks:
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large zip top plastic bag. Add chicken and marinate for 30 minutes or longer..
- Preheat oven to 425° F..
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with extra-wide foil (this is only to save cleanup) and place a baking/cooling rack on top. Or set two 8 x 11" disposable foil broiler pans on your baking sheet..
- Remove drumsticks from marinade and place on rack. Keep marinade to one side..
- Bake for 45 minutes, turning once after 35 minutes (internal temperature should be 165° F). Baste with reserved marinade a couple of times during cooking..
If you find this Easy Baked (Skinless) Chicken Drumsticks recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.