Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spaghetti Frittata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spaghetti Frittata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more crucial than entirely modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spaghetti frittata recipe. To make spaghetti frittata you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spaghetti Frittata:
- Get 1/2 lb of cooked pasta (leftover if you have it or just boil some up.) I had spaghetti.
- Take 4 tablespoons of butter or extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of cooked chopped pancetta, bacon or prosciutto (optional).
- Prepare 6 of eggs.
- Get 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese or cheese of your choice.
- Take as needed of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Spaghetti Frittata:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Whisk eggs very well. Add a little salt and pepper. Add cheese to egg mixture, set aside..
- In ovenproof skillet, melt the butter or heat the oil on medium high heat, add the pasta, and chopped meat. Let it get crisp and brown on the bottom,pressing down with a spatula. Reduce heat to medium low and add the egg mixture..
- Reduce the heat to low and cook until the perimeter of the frittata looks set and the center is still somewhat liquid, probably 8-10 minutes. Run spatula around edge to loosen the frittata..
- Put skillet in oven and bake at 350 until egg is set. 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. This is what the bottom looked like, then I flipped it back over..
- Slice and serve..
- The eggs, cheese, and pasta make the basic recipe. You can add in whatever you like. I added chopped pepperoni, chopped cooked bacon, diced onion and fresh parsley..
If you find this Spaghetti Frittata recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.