Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's spicy mexican chicken soup recipe. To make mike's spicy mexican chicken soup you need 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Prepare of ● For The Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup.
- Get 2 Cups of Shredded Roteseri Chicken.
- Prepare 4 (15 oz) of Cans Chicken Broth [+ water as needed].
- Take 2 (4 oz) of Cans Green Hatch Chilies.
- You need 2 of LG Thin Sliced Jalapenos.
- Get 1 Cup of Pace Picante Sauce [hot].
- Use 1/2 Cup of Dark Mexican Beer.
- Use 2 Cups of Diced Potatoes.
- Get 1 of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced – deseeded].
- Get 4 Cups of Cabbage [thin sliced].
- You need 1 (8 oz) of Can ROTELL [with chilies].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Radishes [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1 Cup of White Onion [thin sliced].
- Prepare 1 Cup of Red Onion [thin sliced].
- Provide 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper [thin sliced].
- You need 1/2 tsp of Crushed Mexican Oregano.
- Get 1 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Powdered Green Chile Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Powdered Chicken Boullion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Graduated Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Ground Cumin.
- Provide of ● For The Sides & Garnishments [as needed].
- Use of Jalapenos.
- Take of Flour Tortillas.
- You need of Tortilla Chips.
- Use of Fresh Cilantro.
- Provide of Lime Wedges.
- Use of Chilled White Onions.
- You need of Streamed & Blistered Jalapenos.
- You need of Queso Fresco Or Mexican 3 Cheese.
Instructions to make Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup:
- Chop all herbs and vegetables..
- Add all fluids and chicken and simmer for 40 minutes..
- Queso Fresco cheese pictured..
- Serve piping hot with additions. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Spicy Mexican Chicken Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.