Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe. To make red thai curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree you only need 19 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree:
- Get 400-500 g of Chicken Thigh (You can remove this if you are vegan/vegetarian).
- Use 2 of medium onions.
- You need 2 of red peppers.
- Get 2 of carrots.
- Provide 180 g of baby corns.
- Prepare of Winter greens (As much as you like).
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Take 4 of ginger slices (Chopped. You can use less – I just love ginger so much.
- You need 1 tea spoon of chilli, chopped.
- Take 2-3 of table spoons of red curry paste.
- Provide 600-800 g of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 cubes of chicken/vegetarian stocks (If you use chicken sticks, I’d recommend to use Japanese/Chinese ones).
- Take 3 of table spoons of fish sauce (You can remove this if you don't like fish sauce).
- Take 2 of table spoons of coconut/sunflower oil (I like coconut oil because it's healthier).
- Prepare of Rice of your choice.
- Use of Coriander.
- Provide of Lime.
- Get of Optional: Water (If you think the soup is too thick. If you cook vegetarian one, you don’t need any water).
- Get of Optional: Sugar/honey (If your soup is too spicy for someone, like young kids).
Steps to make Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree:
- Cook rice of your choice.
- Chop your vegetables (After taking this photo, I decided to use more vegetables sitting in the fridge…).
- Heat 2 table spoons of coconut oil in a large sauce pan over a medium heat.
- Fry 3 garlic cloves, chopped chilli and 4 ginger slices for 1-2 minutes.
- Add onions to the pan and cook until it gets soft and golden brown.
- Add carrots to the pan.
- Add the red curry paste to the pan and stir often for 2 minutes – start with a little amount and add more to adjust the taste. I don't like adding chicken to the pan at this stage because the texture won't be nice….
- Pour in coconut milk – start with 200ml and add more. Please avoid pouring all the milk at the same time for better taste..
- Bring to the boil, reduce to a simmer, stir a little..
- Wait for the oil to rise to the surface. This is very important to make your curry tasty..
- Add other vegetables to the pan and simmer for 10-15 mins until the vegetables are cooked through.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, chicken/vegetable stock, then taste. If you like it saltier, add more fish sauce. If you like it sweeter, add a little more sugar/honey. You can put some portion in a different pan for those who like saltier/sweeter taste 😀.
- Add the chicken to the pan and wait until cooked. You can skip this step if you are vegetarian/vegan.
- Bring to the boil and take off the heat..
- Spoon the curry into bowls and add coriander on top. Basil leaves are also good..
- Serve with rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Red Thai Curry 🌴🥥 #seasonsupply #glutenfree recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.