Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy fish curry recipe. To cook creamy fish curry you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Fish Curry:
- Get 500 grams of fish (hake or angelfish) must be deboned.
- Take 250 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 1 of yellow pepper (chopped).
- Get 1 of medium-sized onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of red chilli (chopped and de-seeded).
- Use 50 grams of red curry paste.
- You need 250 ml of full cream.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of mixed masala.
- Use 3 tablespoons of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tablespoon of fish spice.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Instructions to make Creamy Fish Curry:
- Pre-heat an oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Cut the fish into bite size portions and pour the fish spice and some salt onto the fish and mix it in.
- In a oven-safe pan, brown the fish and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- In a large pot add the olive oil, pepper, chilli and onion and fry until the onion is translucent.
- Once translucent, add the coconut milk and stir.
- Then add in the curry paste, mixed masala and cayenne pepper.
- Once it's all mixed in, add the cream and leave on the stove while stirring and thickening.
- Once you're happy with the thickness, add the fish pieces..
- Simmer the curry for 20 minutes so the sauce can penetrate the fish and make sure you keep stirring.
- Taste the curry. If you want it spicier, add more cayenne pepper.
- When you happy with the curry, leave it to rest a little. This will just thicken it a little more.
- Serve on a bed of rice or anything you prefer.
If you find this Creamy Fish Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.