Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dan dan noodle hot pot with lots of cabbage and bean sprouts recipe. To make dan dan noodle hot pot with lots of cabbage and bean sprouts you only need 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts:
- You need of For the meat-miso:.
- Get 1 of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Get 1 piece of Ginger.
- Use 170 grams of Ground mixed pork and beef (or use ground chicken for a lighter flavor).
- Take 1/2 of ○Japanese leek (for the meat-miso).
- Take 2 tsp of ○Doubanjiang.
- Take 2 tsp of ○Shaoxing wine (or cooking sake).
- Provide of For the soup:.
- Provide 800 ml of ●Hot water.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ● Chinese soup stock.
- Provide 4 tbsp of ●Zhi ma jiang (or ground sesame seeds, or tahini).
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Vinegar.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Take 4 tbsp of ●Ground sesame seeds.
- Get 3 tbsp of ●Ra-yu with Szechuan pepper (or regular ra-yu with chili pepper).
- Prepare 1 of ●Black pepper.
- Prepare of Hotpot additions:.
- Use 2 head of Bok choy.
- Take 1/2 of Cabbage.
- Take 1 of and 1/2 stalks Japanese leek (for the hot pot).
- You need 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Use 1 bunch of Enoki mushrooms.
Steps to make Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts:
- Make the meat-miso: Spread sesame oil in a pan and stir fry the finely chopped garlic and ginger. When it's fragrant, add the ground meat and keep stir frying..
- Meat-miso continued: When the ground meat is cooked through, add the finely chopped leek, shaoxing wine and doubanjiang and stir fry some more. Transfer to a plate..
- Prepare the vegetables: Separate the leaves one by one from the root end. Slice the leek diagonally. Take the root end off the enoki mushrooms and shred..
- Vegetables, continued: Cut 2/3 of the cabbage into pieces. Shred the remaining 1/3..
- Put the ● flavoring ingredients in a pot and bring a boil. Add the vegetables from Step 3, the cut up (not shredded) cabbage from Step 4, and the meat-miso from Step 2..
- When it's cooked through, add 1/2 of the bean sprouts on top and simmer (kamaboko not listed).
- Add the rest of the bean sprouts and the shredded cabbage, and it's done..
- The cabbage and bean sprouts are delicious simmered until tender too..
- Variations: beef tendon, harusame glass noodles, Chinese chives, shiitake mushrooms, wiener sausages, spinach, meatballs, tofu, daikon radish..
- Variation: As the 'shime' (last course) for the hot pot, try pho noodles, ramen noodles, plain rice or udon noodles..
- Variation: Add miso for Miso-dan dan nabe..
If you find this Dan Dan Noodle Hot Pot with Lots of Cabbage and Bean Sprouts recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.