Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tex's Devil's Cut Bourbon BBQ Sauce 🍷🔥🍶 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tex's Devil's Cut Bourbon BBQ Sauce 🍷🔥🍶 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tex's devil's cut bourbon bbq sauce 🍷🔥🍶 recipe. You can have tex's devil's cut bourbon bbq sauce 🍷🔥🍶 using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tex's Devil's Cut Bourbon BBQ Sauce 🍷🔥🍶:
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Use 1/4 cup of apple juice.
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of black treacle or molasses.
- Get 1 tsp of hot mustard.
- Use 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Use 1 pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Take To taste of tabasco sauce (optional).
- Provide 2 tbsp of bourbon (Jim Beam Devil's Cut).
Steps to make Tex's Devil's Cut Bourbon BBQ Sauce 🍷🔥🍶:
- Mix all the ingredients except for the bourbon. Bring to the boil then simmer and cook for 3-4 minutes on the hob, or microwave on full power for 1½ minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the bourbon.
- Allow to cool so that all the flavours merge into the sauce. Stir well.
- Keep in the refrigerator until ready to use. Use as a marinade or a table sauce on your favourite BBQ meats https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349579-texs-devils-cut-bbq-chicken-thighs-%F0%9F%8D%97%F0%9F%8D%B7%F0%9F%8D%B6%F0%9F%94%A5.
- Serve mixed with a tin of baked beans with my fried chicken recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/365388-texs-kfc-style-fried-chicken-%F0%9F%8D%97%F0%9F%8C%BF%F0%9F%87%BA%F0%9F%87%B8.
- Or with my BBQ chicken recipe (see my profile).
If you find this Tex's Devil's Cut Bourbon BBQ Sauce 🍷🔥🍶 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.