Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you probably buy a lot of items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy pork spinach lasagna recipe. You can have cheesy pork spinach lasagna using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA:
- Get 6 of lasagna sheets.
- Get 200 grams of minced pork.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Get 4 tbsp of creme fraiche.
- Provide 1 can of lasagna/pasta sauce of your choice.
- Get 5 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 head of spinach.
- Use of garlic powder.
- Use of salt.
- Get of black pepper.
Steps to make Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA:
- Boil the lasagna noodles according to instructions behind the package..
- Meanwhile fry the minced pork together with chopped onion in a pan. Make sure they are both cooked..
- Add creme fraiche and around 1/3 of the pasta/lasagna sauce into the pork with onion. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Finely chop the spinach. Mix with 3 cups of parmesan cheese and the egg. Pour in the remaining pasta/lasagna sauce and mix well..
- Preheat oven to 250°. Spray the baking tray with cooking spray and spread a bit lasagna/pasta sauce on its surface..
- Drain the cooked lasagna sheets and put 2 pieces side by side in the baking tray. Spread the pork and onion sauce, following by spinach cheese sauce. Then repeat the process until you run out of lasagna sheets..
- Sprinkle as much cheese and spinach as possible on the top surface of lasagna. Bake in oven for around 20 minutes and voila!.
If you find this Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.