Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive recipe. To cook creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive you need 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive:
- Use 250 g of tagliatelle (or any other pasta).
- Get 100 g of (cooked) ham strips.
- Prepare 2 of Belgian endives.
- Get 50 g of (chestnut) mushrooms.
- Get 50 g of peas.
- Prepare 1 of sjalot.
- Use 1 dl of cream.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need of Pecorino or parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Olive oil (infused with garlic).
- Get of Seasoning.
- Use of Chili powder (to taste).
- Use of Pepper and salt (to taste).
- You need of Optional.
- Use of Parsley.
Steps to make Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive:
- Cook the tagliatelle al dente, following the manufacturer's instructions. Safe about 200ml of pasta water..
- Shred the sjalot. Cut the Belgian endives in short strips and slice the mushrooms..
- (Optional) Shortly bake the ham strips/cubes in a pan. Remove the ham from the pan..
- Heat some olive oil in the pan and fry the shredded sjalot untill translucent..
- Add the mushrooms and fry for about 2 minutes. (Till mushrooms start releasing moisture).
- Add the Belgian endive and season with pepper, salt and a small amount of chili powder. Cover the pan for about 10 minutes and stir frequently..
- Add the (frozen) peas and cover for another 2 minutes.
- (sauce) Add the egg yolk to the cream and stir untill well mixed..
- Pour this mixture with your vegetables, add the ham and let it reduce on low heat (5-8 minutes)..
- Add the all dente pasta and the pasta water in the pan and mix thoroughly. Stir untill the sauce coats the pasta..
- Turn of the heat and mix the pecorino cheese the pasta..
- (Optional) Finish of with some parsley.
- Enjoy your meal!!.
If you find this Creamy tagliatelle with ham and belgian endive recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.