Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Pasta with pepperoni recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pasta with pepperoni recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta with pepperoni recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with pepperoni recipe. You can cook pasta with pepperoni using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta with pepperoni:
- You need 500 grams of pasta (fusilli or penne).
- Provide 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Take 3 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 tsp of Chilli seeds.
- Use 1 of sliced pepperoni or any other spicy ham.
- Provide 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Get 1 can of crushed tomatoes.
- Get 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar or red wine.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme, oregano, basil or if availsble italian herbs.
- Use 1 cup of boiled water.
- You need 1 packages of mozzarella as needed.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt.
Steps to make Pasta with pepperoni:
- Cook the pasta in salted boiled water (dont overcook it) and drain from water. set aside..
- Heat the olive oil..
- Slice the onions and garlic. Add to the oil.fry it snd add the chilli and the tomato paste on it.Continue stirring until the onions are soft.add sliced pepperoni and fry..
- Add on them the crushed tomato, the balsamic vinegar, the herbs, and a cup of boiled water. Add salt (be careful not to add a lot bcz we've added the pepperoni). let it cook for 10-20 min on a low heat..
- Slice the pepperoni and add on the sauce. stir and take it off from heat..
- Pour the sauce on the drained pasta and mix..
- Pour the mix in an oven pan.spread cheese on top..
- Bake it in a heated oven for 15-20 min..
- Enjoy with a green salad!.
If you find this Pasta with pepperoni recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.