Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect beef pasta florentine recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best beef pasta florentine recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to beef pasta florentine recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
When looking for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef pasta florentine recipe. You can cook beef pasta florentine using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook beef pasta florentine:
- Provide 1/2 lb of lean hamburger.
- Provide 2 clove of garlic.
- Provide 1 small of onion.
- Use 4 large of mushrooms sliced.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1 tbsp of bacon fat.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Use 1 pinch of cayenne.
- Use 1 box of spinach.
- Get 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Use 1/2 box of penne rigate pasta or your favorite pasta.
Steps to make beef pasta florentine:
- preheat oven to 350.
- brown hamburger, onions, garlic and mushrooms..
- when hamburger is brown and onions are clear add the tomatoes, ketchup, sugar and all the dry herbs. let simmer 20 minutes to reduce some of the liquid..
- boil your favorite pasta al dente'.
- when the pasta is ready mix all the sauce in and empty in a medium casserole dish..
- add your thawed and drained spinach on top. sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the spinach and add the mozzarella cheese on top of that..
- bake for 45 minutes or until cheese is getting brown..
If you find this beef pasta florentine recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.