Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie besan cup cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie besan cup cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, merely making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely buy many food items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie besan cup cakes recipe. You can have veggie besan cup cakes using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie besan cup cakes:
- Provide 2 cup of besan.
- Take 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tbsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- Take As needed of Mixed veggies of your choice I used (Carrot, green peas,capcicum red, yellow& green,corn).
- Take 1 of Tomato.
- Provide Half of cup coriander.
- Get 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- Take 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Veggie besan cup cakes:
- Chopped veggies.
- Heat pan take 2tbsp oil and saute veggies.
- Now add all spices mix well and let veggies get cooked on low flame for 10 minutes and keep aside when it is cooked fully.
- Now take 2 cups of besan add little salt because we have already added in veggies add chilli flakes, baking powder and coriander chopped.
- Make smooth paste not too thick.
- Grease moulds with oil.
- Add veggies in all the moulds.
- Now add the paste we made of besan till 3/4 of mould.
- Keep in otg at 250° 29minutes I have preheated before 10 minutes.
- And the lovely veggie cups are ready.
- Serve with sauce or mayonnaise or with green chutney and enjoy this veggie cake.
If you find this Veggie besan cup cakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.