Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fiery beef bulgogi spaghetti recipe. To make fiery beef bulgogi spaghetti you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti:
- You need 2 of servings Spaghetti.
- Get 200 g of Beef Steak(s) *thinly sliced OR cut into thin strips.
- Use 1/2 of Onion.
- Get 1/4 of Green Capsicum.
- Take 150 g of Shimeji *OR other Asian Mushrooms.
- Provide of *Note: These vegetables can be other vegetables of your choice.
- Prepare 1-2 teaspoons of Sesame Oil.
- Use of <Sauce>.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso).
- Get 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
Steps to make Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti:
- Cut off the bottom of Shimeji and tear into smaller pieces. Beef and all other vegetables need to be thinly sliced or cut into thin strips..
- Start cooking Spaghetti in boiling salted water according to the instruction..
- In a small bowl, combine all the sauce ingredients..
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over high heat, cook Beef first. (Use high heat from the start to the end.) When Beef changes colour, add vegetables and cook until they are cooked..
- Add the sauce and stir to combine. Then add the cooked Spaghetti and mix well, and it’s done..
If you find this Fiery Beef Bulgogi Spaghetti recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.