Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brinjal Fry (Brinjal Coins) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal Fry (Brinjal Coins) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar consumption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal fry (brinjal coins) recipe. You can have brinjal fry (brinjal coins) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal Fry (Brinjal Coins):
- Take 12 of discs Brinjal/Eggplant.
- Use 1 cup of Gram Flour.
- Get 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Get 2 of Green Chillies (2 Long ones).
- Use 1 sprig of Curry Leaves.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of Water.
- Take 4 tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Brinjal Fry (Brinjal Coins):
- Mix all the dry spice powders along with ginger garlic paste, to make a coarse dry mix..
- Cut the brinjal/eggplant into discs and apply the powder on both sides to coat..
- Sprinkle little water and the paste thickens and sticks to the brinjal pieces..
- Heat oil in a wide fry pan. Add green chillies and curry leaves and fry for a minute. Place the coated brinjal pieces over the tadka and shallow fry. About 3 to 4 minutes on each side untill it turns brown..
- Flip and fry on the other side too. They may look lightly soft on the inside but the outer layer will be lightly crisp. Off the flame and serve immediately for that crispiness. Serve as a side dish with sambar or curd rice..
If you find this Brinjal Fry (Brinjal Coins) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.