Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snack foods is yogurt. The fact is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys creamy chicken & tomato pasta bake gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys creamy chicken & tomato pasta bake gf df ef sf nf using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 250 g of gluten-free fusilli (dry pasta is usually egg-free too).
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 250 g of chicken breast cut into small chunks.
- Take 400 g of passata or use my Tomato-Free 'Tomato' Sauce recipe.
- Get 100 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Provide 100 g of tinned sweetcorn.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- Take 1 tsp of low sodium salt.
- Get 50 g of grated Violife free-from cheese as topping (optional).
Steps to make Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400F.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the pack instructions then drain.
- Meanwhile, fry the onion in some oil until softened. Add to the drained pasta.
- Fry the chicken until cooked through.
- Add to the pasta and onions along with the coconut milk, sweetcorn, passata, basil, garlic puree, sugar & salt. Gently stir through.
- Spoon into an ovenproof dish, sprinkle the cheese on top. You can use nutritional yeast instead if you like.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes to melt the cheese and heat through. Serve immediately. Goes great with a simple green salad and garlic bread.
If you find this Vickys Creamy Chicken & Tomato Pasta Bake GF DF EF SF NF recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.