Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything at once or that you should altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to return to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken potato bake recipe. To make cheesy chicken potato bake you only need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake:
- Take 1 1/2 lbs of skinless boneless chicken, cut into bite sized chunks.
- Prepare 5-6 of red potatoes, washed and sliced thinly.
- Prepare 1 lb of shredded cheese of choice, I used super sharp cheddars, white and yellow.
- Take 1 of onion, sliced thinly.
- Take 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders per layer.
- Get 1 cup of water with a chicken bullion cube dissolved in it.
- You need of Olive oil for browning chicken.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a large casserole dish with nonstick spray. Brown seasoned chicken in a skillet. Start layering potatoes, chicken and onions first then season. Add 1 tbsp flour over that and a layer of cheese. Do another layer the same way until everything is used, ending with cheese. Pour water over top..
- Cover with foil that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray and bake for 30-40 minutes. Uncover and continue baking for another 30 or so minutes, til browned on top and the liquid has reduced. Allow to sit for a few minutes before eating it..
If you find this Cheesy Chicken Potato Bake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.