Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brown Rice Starchy -Watermelon Rind Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brown Rice Starchy -Watermelon Rind Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that many people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brown rice starchy -watermelon rind soup recipe. You can have brown rice starchy -watermelon rind soup using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brown Rice Starchy -Watermelon Rind Soup:
- Get 2 tbs of Brown rice starchy water.
- Take 2 tsp of Cooked rice.
- Provide 1 cup of Chopped watermelon rind.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped onion.
- Prepare of Bread slices 2.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Crushed pepper.
- Get to taste of Jaggery.
- Provide 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Brown Rice Starchy -Watermelon Rind Soup:
- When the brown rice completely cook, collect the starchy water 2 tbs and 2 tsp of cooked rice..
- Chop watermelon rind finely..
- Remove the brown edges of bread slices and cut into 4 parts,fry in ghee, keep aside..
- Pour the cooled starch water along rice and watermelon rind into Mixie jar..
- Grind smoothly..
- Heat ghee and fry chopped onion till tender, keep aside..
- Pour the ground mixture into a pan, add crushed pepper, Salt, Jaggery and bring it to boil..
- Add fried onion and lemon juice, stir once..
- Add fried bread slices and serve…..
If you find this Brown Rice Starchy -Watermelon Rind Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.