Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kale Curry – Indonesian curry *Vegan friendly recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kale Curry – Indonesian curry *Vegan friendly recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably choose many food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kale curry – indonesian curry *vegan friendly recipe. You can have kale curry – indonesian curry *vegan friendly using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kale Curry – Indonesian curry *Vegan friendly:
- Provide 200 gr of Kale (I dont use the stem) – cut small.
- Provide 2,5 of shallot (UK type which is quite big) – peeled and cut.
- You need 3 of red chillies (optional).
- Get 5 of Bird chillies (optional).
- Prepare 4 of garlic – cut.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2-3 of candlenuts (optional) – grill and cut.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ginger.
- Use 1 of lemongrass – used the white bit and slice.
- Use of oil to stir fry.
- Provide 1 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of kaffir limes (optional) – dont use the stem, it can be bitter.
- Use 1 tsp of mince galangal.
- Provide 2 tsp of sugar (lessen if you prefered).
- You need 1 tsp of knorr chicken stock.
- Provide 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 80 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 400 ml of water.
Instructions to make Kale Curry – Indonesian curry *Vegan friendly:
- In a pan, boil water, add a pinch of salt (this is not in above list) and boil the kale. this should take about 20-25 minutes. try it and make sure it's a. bit soft. Drain and squeeze to make sure not water left. This will make about 1 palm of a hand. Set aside..
- Blends: shallots, garlic, galangal, ginger, chillies, bird chillies, lemongrass, till smooth..
- In a pan, heat some oil and fry the blends ingredients in medium to low heat. put the kaffir leaves, bay leaves and fry till it change it's colour (darken). This will take about 15-20 minutes..
- Add the water, then add the coconut milk. Add salt, white pepper, knorr and sugar. Taste it..
- Add the kale (and the salted fish if you used). cook for about 25 minutes. taste and add what neccesary. and it's done :).
If you find this Kale Curry – Indonesian curry *Vegan friendly recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.