Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Jumbo Meat Lover Shells smothered in cheese sauce! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jumbo Meat Lover Shells smothered in cheese sauce! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jumbo meat lover shells smothered in cheese sauce! recipe. You can have jumbo meat lover shells smothered in cheese sauce! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Jumbo Meat Lover Shells smothered in cheese sauce!:
- Provide 1 box of jumbo pasta shells.
- Get 1 lb of pork sausage.
- Take 1 packages of real bacon bits.
- Take 1 cup of Diced ham.
- Use 1 cup of Diced mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 of onion diced.
- Use 1 cup of Fresh diced tomato.
- Get 1 pints of heavy cooking cream.
- Take 1 packages of shredded colby jack cheese.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Jumbo Meat Lover Shells smothered in cheese sauce!:
- Boil the noodles until fully cooked then drain and rinse with cold water carefully so your noodles don't split, pat dry with a paper towel, set covered off to the side.
- Cook sausage until done then add your bacon, ham, mushrooms, onions & tomatoes… Once done set on low off the side.
- Carefully start to stuff your shells with meat mixture put them in a baking pan or on a baking sheet stick in the oven at 375 or 400 for 10 to 20 minutes you can then begin making your sauce but your sauce only takes about 5 to 7 minutes to make.
- in a small pot heat your cream up on med slow once a slight boil starts add your cheese, keep stirring to prevent burnt clumps add s&p to taste and do taste to see if you need more cream or cheese. The consistency should be saucy and thick.
- Pour sauce over your shells and call everyone to dinner! Enjoy!.
If you find this Jumbo Meat Lover Shells smothered in cheese sauce! recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.