Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken bacon ranch casserole recipe. You can have chicken bacon ranch casserole using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole:
- Take 1 box of bow tie pasta, cooked.
- Provide 1 packages of bacon, cooked and diced.
- Use 2 of large chicken breasts, diced.
- Take 1 of large onion, diced.
- You need 1 of dry ranch mix.
- Provide 1 can of cream of chicken condensed soup+1 can milk.
- Use 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Use 2 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of chopped parsley.
- Use 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Use 1/2 lb of Colby Jack cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole:
- Place onion, chicken, salt, pepper, garlic powder, thyme, basil, and parsley in a pan and cook until done and no juice remains. Pour in large bowl..
- Add cooked pasta, peas, and bacon pieces to the bowl and stir..
- In the pan that the chicken was cooked in, add cream cheese, cream of chicken, milk, minced garlic, and dry ranch mix. Stir frequently until cream cheese is well incorporated. Pour over mixture in large bowl and stir well..
- Pour mixture into a 13×9 inch baking dish. Cover with shredded Colby Jack cheese (cheddar is too rich with the other flavors).
- Bake at 350°F for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is bubbling..
If you find this Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.