Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spring onion & cheese braided bread and Nutella bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spring onion & cheese braided bread and Nutella bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spring onion & cheese braided bread and Nutella bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spring onion & cheese braided bread and nutella bread recipe. To cook spring onion & cheese braided bread and nutella bread you only need 20 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spring onion & cheese braided bread and Nutella bread:
- Use of Bread dough.
- Get 300 g of Bread flour.
- Prepare 50 g of Plain flour.
- You need 10 g of Milk powder.
- You need 4 g of Active Yeast.
- Use 30 g of Sugar.
- Take 15 g of Butter.
- Provide 3 g of Salt.
- Provide 2 of Egg (one for egg wash).
- Take 210 g of Milk.
- Use 6 g of Honey.
- Use of Topping/ filling.
- You need 4 teaspoons of Nutella.
- Take 3 of Spring onion.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Lard or vegetable oil.
- You need 0.5 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of White pepper powder.
- Use 3 Tablespoons of Egg.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Sesame oil.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoons of Grated cheese.
Instructions to make Spring onion & cheese braided bread and Nutella bread:
- Add honey and yeast into a jar of warm milk and then leave it aside for 10 minutes until frothy..
- Add flours, milk powder, sugar, salt and 1 egg into a big mixing bowl..
- Pour in the yeast milk and start to mix the dough..
- Add in the butter and keep kneading..
- Keep kneading until the dough can be stretched..
- Put the dough into a bowl and cover by clinging film and then leave it somewhere warm to ferment for 1 hour..
- When the dough is double-sized, poke a hole on the dough to check whether the dough bounce back. If the hole remains, the dough is ready..
- Divide the dough into 16 small balls and rest them for 10 minutes..
- For the Nutella bread: just simply put some Nutella in the middle of the dough and shape it as a ball..
- For spring onion & cheese ones: get a dough and flat it. Fold the top and bottom toward middle..
- Stick the top and bottom together..
- Roll the dough into a long strip. Keep repeating the step 10 & 11 until make three strips for one bread..
- Join one end together and start to braid the strips..
- Tuck in both ends of the braided dough in the back and then rest these bread dough for 20-30 minutes..
- Put all the topping ingredients into a jar. (Apart from Nutella & grated cheese).
- Egg wash the bread dough first and then put the spring onion on top of the bread. And then sprinkle some grated cheese..
- Bake in 180 °C oven for 12-15 minutes. Wait until them cool down a bit and then enjoy..
If you find this Spring onion & cheese braided bread and Nutella bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.