Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Chicken Tacos recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Snacks.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken tacos recipe. You can cook baked chicken tacos using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chicken Tacos:
- You need 1 pkg. of Stand & Stuff Taco Shells (10 count).
- Use 2 of large boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Get of taco seasoning (cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, pepper etc).
- Get 1 can of Rotel, drained.
- Provide 1 can of refried beans.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get of Toppings: sour cream, lettuce, tomatoes, onion, taco sauce.
Instructions to make Baked Chicken Tacos:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook chicken topped with taco seasoning and shred. (I used Instapot). Add can of drained Rotel and mix..
- Place taco shells in a 9×13 baking dish. Place in oven for 5 minutes to crisp slightly..
- Carefully spoon refried beans into bottom of shells..
- Divide 1/2 cup of the shredded cheese amongst all tacos..
- Pack each with chicken mixture..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until browned and cheese is melted..
- Set up topping station of desired ingredients..
If you find this Baked Chicken Tacos recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.