Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Carroted rice with special ndengu and beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Carroted rice with special ndengu and beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Carroted rice with special ndengu and beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carroted rice with special ndengu and beef recipe. You can have carroted rice with special ndengu and beef using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Carroted rice with special ndengu and beef:
- Take 1 kg of rice, washed.
- Take 500 g of carrots.
- Prepare 1 kg of potatoes.
- Use 1/2 kg of beef meat.
- Provide 1/4 kg of special ndengu.
- Take 4 of large tomatoes.
- Take 2 of large onions.
- Provide of Oil.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
Instructions to make Carroted rice with special ndengu and beef:
- For the rice, put oil in a hot sufuria and add 1 chopped onion..
- Grate half the carrots and the garlic and add in the golden brown onion..
- Stir for one minute and add 16 cups of water, bring to boil..
- Add the rice in the boiling water, cover with a lid untill all water evaporates..
- Once the water evaporates, set it aside in waiting for the stew..
- For the stew, put oil in a hot sufuria and add the other chopped onion, cook untill golden brown..
- Add the beef and cook for 5 minutes, add the chopped tomatoes and the diced carrots. Don't stir but cover with a lid for 2 minutes..
- Stir the mixture and add potatoes. Stir, cover and cook for 2 minutes. Add the ndengu, stir and some water and bring to boil untill the potatoes are cooked, not over cooking..
- The stew is ready and can be served with the rice..
If you find this Carroted rice with special ndengu and beef recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.