Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlicky Herb Baked Chicken Thighs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlicky Herb Baked Chicken Thighs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlicky herb baked chicken thighs recipe. You can have garlicky herb baked chicken thighs using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlicky Herb Baked Chicken Thighs:
- You need 1 of large pack bone in, skin on chicken thighs.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- Provide 1 pack of baby carrots.
- Take 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 15 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Rosemary leaves.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Basil leaves.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
Instructions to make Garlicky Herb Baked Chicken Thighs:
- Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs……
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……set pan off to the side…….
- In a small pot bring to a boil : chicken bouillon cube, water, white wine, garlic, rosemary, basil and black pepper…….
- Place your sliced onions and baby carrots all around chicken thighs…..
- Pour chicken bouillon mixture all over thighs, onions and baby carrots……
- Cover baking pan and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover and bake until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 20 more minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Garlicky Herb Baked Chicken Thighs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.