Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Indo-Chinese Lollipop recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Indo-Chinese Lollipop recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Indo-Chinese Lollipop recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indo-chinese lollipop recipe. You can cook indo-chinese lollipop using 30 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Indo-Chinese Lollipop:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated carrots.
- Take 2 of boiled potato mashed.
- Use 3 tbsp of corn fresh/frozen.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled green peas/fresh.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 2 of crushed green chillies.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
- You need 3-4 of bread slice crums.
- You need For of batter:-.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maida.
- Use 1/2 cup of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- Take For of sauce:-.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped ginger garlic.
- Get 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of white vinegar.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of red chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
Steps to make Indo-Chinese Lollipop:
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well. Additionally add bread crumbs and mix well..
- Form a soft dough add more bread crumbs if required. Now prepare small sized balls..
- For batter:- Mix all the ingredients and mix well. Dip lollipop in the batter..
- Further roll and coat with bread crumbs all the sides..
- Deep fry in hot oil or bake at 180℃ for 12 minutes..
- Stir occasionally and fry on medium flame till turns golden brown..
- Insert icecream stick in the lollipop.
- For sauce:- Heat oil in kadhai add ginger garlic and saute for a second..
- Add red chilli sauce, vinegar and salt and mix well..
- Add cornflour paste and mix well. Cook 1 minutes..
- Dip lollipop in sauce and serve with sauce and salad..
If you find this Indo-Chinese Lollipop recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.