Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken and tomato pasta bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and tomato pasta bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and tomato pasta bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One nutritious option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and tomato pasta bake recipe. To cook chicken and tomato pasta bake you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and tomato pasta bake:
- Use 300 g of skinless and boneless chicken thighs.
- Take 1 of large onion chopped.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves crushed.
- Get 1 tbs of tomato puree.
- Use 1 carton (500 ml) of tomato passata.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Provide 400 g of pasta spirals.
- Get 160 g of grated low fat cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken and tomato pasta bake:
- Cook pasta as per instruction when cooked set aside.
- Chopped chicken to bite size pieces then in a large saute pan (oven proof) fry untill brown.
- Add onions, garlic and cook untill soften.
- Add tomato puree and tomato passata and basil cook for 5 mins.
- Add pasta and mix together.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 180° in a pre heated oven and bake for 20 or in till golden.
- Serve with green salad.
If you find this Chicken and tomato pasta bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.