Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken taco bake recipe. To make instant pot chicken taco bake you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- You need 3 of frozen chicken thighs.
- Use 1 can of diced tomatoes drained.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of taco/chili seasoning.
- Use 1 can of refried beans.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Use 6 of sprouted tortillas.
Steps to make Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- Cook the chicken in the Instant Pot for 30 minutes. Pull the meat..
- Mix in tomatoes, salsa, and taco/chili seasoning in a medium mixing bowl. Add more or less seasoning based on taste.
- Use 2 tortillas to line the bottom of a Corning ware dish. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans over the tortillas. Next spread half of the chicken mixture. After that sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese..
- Use 2 more tortillas to cover the layer you made in the previous step. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans and then the rest of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle another 1/3 of the cheese..
- Cover this new layer with the last 2 tortillas. Spread the rest of the refried beans and sprinkle the remaining cheese..
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cover the taco bake with foil and put in oven for 30 minutes. To finish, optionally, remove foil and put under the broiler for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve with typical taco tops..
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.