Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bacon Cheddar Tuna Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Cheddar Tuna Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One nutritious option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon cheddar tuna casserole recipe. To cook bacon cheddar tuna casserole you need 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Cheddar Tuna Casserole:
- Use 2 cup of Mini shell pasta, uncooked.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frozen Broccoli.
- Take 1 cup of Frozen peas and carrots mix.
- You need 1 stick of Butter, salted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Take 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of Cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Provide 1 can of Bacon crumbles (I use Kirkland brand).
- Prepare 1 can of Albacore tuna in water (7 ounces).
- Get 1/2 cup of Crushed plain potato chips.
Steps to make Bacon Cheddar Tuna Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Cook the mini she'll pasta in boiling water till tender..
- Drain the water and transfer pasta to a large casserole dish..
- Mix in all the frozen veggies..
- In a medium pot, melt the butter on medium heat and gradually add the flour. Whisk till a thick batter forms..
- Whisk in the milk, gradually..
- You will know when your sauce is done by the tiny bubbles on the sides of the pot..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add the cheese to the sauce and whisk in..
- Sauce should be thick and creamy..
- Remove from heat and add the entire can of tuna including water..
- Then the bacon..
- Mix together well and pour over the pasta in the casserole dish..
- Fold the sauce into the pasta and veggies to ensure an even coating..
- Sprinkle the crushed chips on top and bake uncovered in the oven for 25 minutes..
If you find this Bacon Cheddar Tuna Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.