Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Pasta with roasted cauliflower, spinach and prosciutto recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta with roasted cauliflower, spinach and prosciutto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta with roasted cauliflower, spinach and prosciutto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta with roasted cauliflower, spinach and prosciutto recipe. To cook pasta with roasted cauliflower, spinach and prosciutto you only need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pasta with roasted cauliflower, spinach and prosciutto:
- You need 1 of medium cauliflower.
- Get 1 (16 oz.) of bag of spinach or fresh spinach.
- Use 4 slices of Prosciutto.
- Provide 16 oz of Oreichette pasta.
- Get 1/3 cup of Parmigiana Reggiano cheese.
- Get of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Take of Pepper flakes.
- Take 4 cloves of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbs of Olive oil.
Steps to make Pasta with roasted cauliflower, spinach and prosciutto:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Then cut cauliflower into florets and place on baking sheet with 2 tbs olive oil and roast in oven for 20 min until golden brown, toss so they don't stick. Boil pot of water on stove for pasta. Add pasta and cook according to directions, then set aside after draining. In a large skillet add other 2 tbs. olive oil and saute garlic and prosciutto until golden brown. Then add roasted cauliflower florets to skillet. Add spinach last, do not overcook spinach..
- Add pasta to pan and mix all together. Add salt and pepper and pepper flakes to taste. Add parmesan cheese. Serve immediately with crusty Italian bread..
If you find this Pasta with roasted cauliflower, spinach and prosciutto recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.