Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) – NO FRYING recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) – NO FRYING recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 烤蝦醬雞 baked prawn paste chicken (har cheong gai) – no frying recipe. To make 烤蝦醬雞 baked prawn paste chicken (har cheong gai) – no frying you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) – NO FRYING:
- Take 1 kg of – Chicken mid joint (approximately 15 pcs).
- Provide 2 tablespoons of – prawn paste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of – shao hsing wine.
- Get 1 tablespoon of – Oyster sauce (I used mushroom sauce).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of – sesame oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of – sugar (I used cane sugar).
- Provide Half of teaspoon – white pepper.
- Take of Corn starch / potato starch.
Steps to make 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) – NO FRYING:
- Use a bowl mix the above seasoning well (the prawn paste sauce that I used is in the picture below).
- Pour it over the mid joints, massage and marinate well *recommended to marinate over 1 night*.
- Preheat oven 200degree Celsius.
- Coat corn starch / potato starch all over the mid joints (give it a good shake to get rid of the excess).
- Baked till it turns golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy! 😋😋.
If you find this 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) – NO FRYING recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.