Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Watermelon Gazpacho cold soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Watermelon Gazpacho cold soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Watermelon Gazpacho cold soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making some minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to watermelon gazpacho cold soup recipe. You can cook watermelon gazpacho cold soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Watermelon Gazpacho cold soup:
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped watermelon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cucumber chopped.
- Get 1 teaspoon of capsicum chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 inch of ginger.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of lime juice.
Steps to make Watermelon Gazpacho cold soup:
- First blend the watermelon and strain it..
- Now add cucumber capsicum onion with pinch of salt to a blender and blend it..
- Now mix both watermelon juice and cucumber capsicum onion mixture..
- Serve into a bowl add lime juice mix well then add pepper and garnish with coriander..
If you find this Watermelon Gazpacho cold soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.