Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tortilla soup recipe. To make chicken tortilla soup you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Get 1 each of Rotisserie Chicken (shred & remove skin).
- Prepare 8 cup of Chicken stalk.
- Use 3 tbsp of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 can of Black beans (medium can & rinsed).
- Provide 1 can of White and yellow corn (Drained).
- Provide 1 can of Diced tomatoes (drained).
- Provide 1 packages of Tortilla chips (Yellow corn holds together better).
- Provide 1 of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of Sliced avocado.
- Take 1 of Shredded cheese (Colby melts great).
Instructions to make Chicken Tortilla Soup:
- Heat chicken stalk to a med boil.
- Add all ingredients and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Add chips to bowl and soup on top.
- Add toppings and serve.
If you find this Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.