Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheddar Bacon Cavatappi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar Bacon Cavatappi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar bacon cavatappi recipe. To make cheddar bacon cavatappi you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheddar Bacon Cavatappi:
- Provide 4 slice of thick cut bacon.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked pasta.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 2 clove of minced garlic.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Cheddar Bacon Cavatappi:
- Cook the bacon to a preferred doneness, crumble, and set aside..
- Cook pasta until al dente..
- In a non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray, sauté onions and garlic until tender; set aside..
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour until smooth..
- Gradually add the heavy cream and milk and bring to a boil for one to two minutes, stirring constantly until thickened..
- Stir in 1 cup of the cheddar cheese until melted..
- Drain the pasta and add it as well as the bacon and onion mixture to the sauce, then stir to coat well..
- Transfer the mixture to an 8×8 baking dish coated with cooking spray..
- Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top..
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted..
If you find this Cheddar Bacon Cavatappi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.