Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect TL's Bacon Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect TL's Bacon Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to TL's Bacon Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tl's bacon pepperoni pizza pasta bake recipe. You can have tl's bacon pepperoni pizza pasta bake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare TL's Bacon Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake:
- Prepare 1 of large jar of your favorite pasta sauce ( i used prego).
- Get 1 of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1 lb of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- You need 1 lb of cooked and drained pasta noodles ( i used elbow mac).
- You need 1 lb of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Use 1 of chopped green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
Steps to make TL's Bacon Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake:
- Boil water with a pinch of sea salt and add pasta , cook until el dente or tender . drain and set aside..
- Cook bacon, use paper towel and pat off grease then crumble. Set aside.
- In a glass casserole dish spray with non stick spray..
- Mix together the pasta, sauce, green pepper and Parmesan cheese . put a layer of the pasta layer in casserole dish..
- Add half of the bacon crumbles and half of pepperoni and half of the cheese. Layer like you would a lasagna..
- Put more of the pasta mixture and repeat step as before..
- You should end with the cheese on top..
- Bake in preheated oven set to 350°F. Bake about 30/min. Enjoy with a side salad and garlic bread :).
If you find this TL's Bacon Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.