Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will merely help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional condition can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fettuccine with meat sauce and tons-o-mozzarella recipe. To cook baked fettuccine with meat sauce and tons-o-mozzarella you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella:
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 lb. of ground meat (I chose turkey – you choose what you like).
- Take 2 of tsps garlic powder (or 2 large cloves garlic minced).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried basil (if you prefer fresh, I’d recommend you use it to garnish at the end).
- You need 2 of tsps dried oregano (or 1 Tbsp fresh).
- Provide 2 of tsps dried thyme (or 1 Tbsp fresh).
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 20 oz of (or 2.5 cups) marinara sauce (homemade or jarred – whatever makes you happy 😊).
- You need 1 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of heavy cream.
- Get 1.5 cups of shredded low-moisture whole milk mozzarella (I really recommend shredding your own – but no judgement).
- Use 1.5 lbs of fresh whole milk mozzarella – cut into 1” cubes (aw, yeeeeeeaah!).
- Use 10 oz of fresh fettuccine (or whatever pasta you like – it all tastes the same).
- Get of Parmesan cheese to taste (please use fresh and not from a can – Parmesano Reggiano will change your life).
- Take of Fat to grease your 9×13 or 3 quart casserole dish (bacon fat is amazing – or butter / olive will work).
- Use of Beverage of your choice.
Steps to make Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella:
- Heat the olive in a large fry pan. Add your ground meat, garlic powder, oregano, thyme, dried basil, salt and pepper. Brown meat and set aside..
- In a large sauce pan, heat marinara sauce, butter and cream on low heat. Add cooked meat and simmer on low for about 10 mins or so. Ooooooh, that’s niiiiiiicccee…….
- Wait, you need a refill 🍷🍷🍷. And to preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cook pasta until just underdone. Drain and add to your meat sauce. Now toss and then sip 🍷.
- Put about half of the sauced pasta into your baking dish (for ribbon pasta, kitchen tongs really help). Top with 1 cup of the fresh mozzarella. Then add remaining sauced pasta and top with shredded mozzarella. Now top with remaining fresh mozzarella. Take a pic and celebrate – yeah, baby!!! Dinner is in work!!.
- Bake for about 30-45 mins. If the cheese is getting brown too quickly, remove from oven, loosely tent with foil and return to the oven..
- Once it’s ready (melted, browned cheese and everything is thoroughly heated through), remove from oven and let cool for about 10 mins (unless you’re into burning all of the skin off of the roof of your mouth)..
- Now, refill (🍷) and enjoy!!.
If you find this Baked Fettuccine with Meat Sauce and Tons-O-Mozzarella recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.