Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Monstrous Devil’s Foot recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Monstrous Devil’s Foot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Monstrous Devil’s Foot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you should entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to monstrous devil’s foot recipe. To make monstrous devil’s foot you need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Monstrous Devil’s Foot:
- Take 250 gms of (Mutton Mince/Keema): Pressure Cooked with 3-4 whistles or until half cooked.
- Provide To Taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsps of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 3 G of Paste (Ginger, Garlic & Green Chilli).
- Provide 1 1/2 Cup of Bread Crumbs.
- Use 2 of Eggs (Large): Whisked with some salt & black peppers.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 of Onion (Large- Finely Chopped).
- You need 1 of Onion: To make the Bones & initial Nails.
- Prepare 5-6 of Almonds (Blanched & Peeled).
- Prepare 1/2-1 Cup of Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- Provide 1 of Baking Tray (Lined with the Parchment Paper if not using a Borosilicate one- As I did or something that’s Bake-able).
- Use To taste of Salt and red chilli powder.
- Provide As needed of Tomato sauce.
Steps to make Monstrous Devil’s Foot:
- In a large mixing bowl: Add in the half-cooked mutton mince & rest all other ingredients except the Tomato Ketchup & the Onions & Almonds (shaped as the monster nails).
- Mix with hands- everything well together until it binds together as a tight mixture.
- Now, divide the portion into 2 halves: (I’ve shown only ONE but with the proportions given herein- similar 2 or a pair of feet can be prepared).
- Now, in the baking tray/dish: add in the blended mixture & give it a shape of a human feet (a bit weird/creepy looking, of course).
- With a small paired knife: Mark the Devil’s fingers & try to separate them well from each other or as much is possible.
- Once done: Now, put in the big halved slice of the onion (as is seen in the pics), as the joint bone.
- Then, slice the rest of the thin onion layers (refer to the pics), shaped as the nails & place it on the top of each fingers, as the monster’s initial finger nails.
- At this point: Drip down in some tomato ketchup (refer pics), as the initial blood drips.
- Now, bake it in a preheated oven at 180C, for about 30-35 mins time & allow it to be inside the oven itself once done.
- Now, take it out & keeping the same in the same baking cum serving dish: put some more tomato ketchup as the fresh dripping blood 🩸.
- Also, add some more tomato ketchup on the finger nails & now, is the time to give the Devil’s Foot its final Nails (Blanched Almonds) with some blood drips on them too.
- We’re now, ALL SET to grab the very Monstrous Devil’s Foot Meatloaf and enjoy our very Halloween 👻 Party 🎊 with family & friends.
If you find this Monstrous Devil’s Foot recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.