Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ham and Broccoli Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and Broccoli Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Broccoli Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some modest changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you have to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and broccoli bake recipe. To cook ham and broccoli bake you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ham and Broccoli Bake:
- Prepare 1 box of Rotini pasta – No tri-color.
- Take 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 6-8 oz of Broccoli florets cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C of fully cooked chopped ham.
- Get 1/2 C of milk.
- Take 1 C of cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 C of mozzarella.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Pepper.
Instructions to make Ham and Broccoli Bake:
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Cook your Rotini. I prefer the one pan no strainer one (cook exactly as directed) and allow to sit while you prepare the rest. If using one you must strain be sure and save some pasta water..
- Heat a large deep pan with olive oil and brown your ham..
- Add in your broccoli and heat and stir until most of the water has cooked out..
- Pour the milk over the top and continue to cook and stir. The broccoli will cook down to bits..
- Add your Alfredo sauce continuing to stir. Bring to a simmer. Salt and pepper..
- Mix with your pasta and put into a baking dish. If you used traditional rotini add some of your pasta water here to help the mix stick to your pasta..
- Sprinkle your cheese on top..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. This is what mine looked like when it came out of the oven..
- Stir or serve as is. I stirred mine to mix the cheese throughout..
If you find this Ham and Broccoli Bake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.