Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mint Pepper Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mint Pepper Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mint pepper cookies recipe. To make mint pepper cookies you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mint Pepper Cookies:
- You need 1 Cup of Mint leaves.
- Take 1 of Ginger (1 inch).
- Use 1/2 Cup of Sugar.
- Take 1 of Egg Yolk.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla.
- Take 1/2 Cup of butter.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Pepper crushed.
- Provide 2 Cups of Plain Flour.
- Use 1/2 Teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of cloves powder.
Instructions to make Mint Pepper Cookies:
- Heat Butter in a pan and add mint leaves. sauté for about 2 mins until the colour changes.Add chopped ginger and make it a fine paste..
- Beat the butter until smooth and creamy. Add the sugars and beat until fluffy Beat in eggs, Add the vanilla and mint paste and beat until incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the Mint Butter mixture and knead well refrigerate until firm (from 30 minutes to two hours)..
- Roll out the dough and cut it using a cookie cutter and place on a butter paper line baking tray..
- Bake about 10 – 14 minute in a pre heated oven at 190 degree..
If you find this Mint Pepper Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.