Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and cheese casserole recipe. You can cook ham and cheese casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Cheese Casserole:
- Get 6 ounces of Noodles cooked and drained- I prefer the bowtie pasta.
- Prepare 2 cups of cubed baked ham.
- Provide 1 cup of grated Longhorn or Cheddar Cheese.
- Get 1 (10 oz) of can cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup.
- Take 2/3 cup of milk or evaporated milk.
- Provide 1 of small can of mushroom pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant minced onions.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Take 2 of Tlbs butter.
- Get 1/2 can of Durkee Fried Onions.
Steps to make Ham and Cheese Casserole:
- Mix ham with 3/4 cups cheese..
- Layer noodles and ham mixture in greased 2 qt. Casserole dish..
- Sprinkle the minced onions, parsley flakes, and mushroom pieces between the layers..
- Combine soup and milk and pour over the top layer. Can be heated to make it more combined..
- Top with 1/4 cup of cheese and Dot with butter..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 25 minutes..
- Top with Fried Onions, and return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes..
If you find this Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.