Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Black Pepper Butter Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Black Pepper Butter Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Black Pepper Butter Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Consider eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Several vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to black pepper butter cookies recipe. To cook black pepper butter cookies you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Black Pepper Butter Cookies:
- You need 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 cup of sugar granulated.
- Provide 1 cup of unsalted butter sweet , softened.
- Provide 1 of egg large.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract pure.
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoons of black pepper.
Instructions to make Black Pepper Butter Cookies:
- Mix all ingredients (except for the extra sugar for dipping the glass) together well using a heavy duty mixer..
- Roll into 1/2 inch size balls- to ungreased cookie sheets(about 16cookies per sheet)..
- Flatten each dough ball on the cookie sheets..
- Bake in a preheated 350 F (or 180 C) oven for 8-11 minutes or until lighly browned on the edges- do not overbake..
- Remove to wire racks to cool..
If you find this Black Pepper Butter Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.