Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Frittata Squares recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Frittata Squares recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Frittata Squares recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals neglect. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, depending on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked frittata squares recipe. You can cook baked frittata squares using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Frittata Squares:
- Get of Items mixed in eggs.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- Use 2 tablespoons of cream.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Oregano.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of All purpose seasoning.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander leaves.
- Take of Items for sauted veggies.
- Take 3 of onions sliced.
- You need 2 of large potatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of oil.
Instructions to make Baked Frittata Squares:
- Preheat oven for 12-15 minutes @170°C. Adjust temperature according to your oven type..
- Clean and chop your veggies and keep ready.
- Heat oil in a pan or kadhai and add onions, fry for few minutes..
- Add potatoes and saute them too..
- When potatoes look half way cooked add salt and pepper, mix and set aside. Switch off flame..
- In a bowl mix chopped coriander leaves, salt and other seasonings..
- Add eggs to it and beat well to combine with a fork..
- Add cheese and cream and beat well..
- Add onions and potatoes too and beat until well mixed..
- Pour in an 8 inch square baking dish..
- Spread the onions and potatoes evenly with the fork. Place in the oven and bake for around 40 minutes.
- The centre should be firm when touched.
- Best and healthy party starters or snack for small tea time hunger..
- Slice and serve hot to your eggetarian friends..
If you find this Baked Frittata Squares recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.