Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moms escarole soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moms escarole soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moms escarole soup recipe. You can have moms escarole soup using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moms escarole soup:
- Provide of Tiny meatballs.
- Use 3-4 lbs of ground beef.
- You need of Italian bread crumbs.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide of Parsley.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need of Soup.
- Provide 6 heads of escarole.
- Get 4 boxes of Lipton chicken noodle soup boxes (with white meat- blue box) total 8 packets.
- You need 3 cups of water per packet (24 cups of wafer).
- You need 3 of cut up chicken breasts (already cooked) approx 1 1/2 lbs. You can throw these in frozen too.
- Provide of This typically has cut up turkey neck meat that is cooked during thanksgiving time too.
- Prepare 2 of xtra large cans of Cento low sodium chicken broth.
- Get 8 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide of Homemade soft croutons.
- Take of Veg oil for frying.
- Provide 2 of doz eggs.
- You need 2-3 of loafs of potato bread.
- Take of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Moms escarole soup:
- Roll meatballs into tiny 1 inch meatballs and freeze in 2 quart containers.
- Soak escarole in water and rinse off as you rip each leaf off to get the sand off. Break 4 leads at a time into bite size pieces..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and boil escarole til soft (about 15 min) Do NOT use this water for the soup. Drain and refrigerate (if doing soup later on).
- Bring 24 cups of water to a boil and Lipton soup mixes to a boil..
- Throw meatballs in (still frozen) and cooked chicken and bring to a boil (to cook raw meatballs).
- Pour in the chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Whisk eggs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. And stir soup around as you drop egg mixture in to cook..
- Simmer soup for 20 min then keep covered til you serve it..
- Fry bread up in oil after dipping into egg mixture and a little water. As SOON as they come off the oil put them on a wide pan and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and cut into bite size pieces. Put pieces into a large bowl to cover later on. (Best to have 2 people for this part cause it goes fast).
- Soup AND croutons freeze well!.
If you find this Moms escarole soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.