Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically believe that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably pick out many food items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy option that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken bacon ranch pasta recipe. You can cook chicken bacon ranch pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- Use 3/4 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 2 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Take 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Use 12 oz of penne pasta.
- Take 2 cup of cooked and chopped chicken.
Steps to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- cook pasta according to package directions. drain. add a little oil to keep pasta from sticking.
- toss chicken and bacon into pasta.
- melt butter in saucepan, add flour and stir to combine. once you have your roux, add milk (or heavy cream) stir constantly until sauce thickens. remove from heat and stir in garlic salt, onion powder, and ranch dressing until well combined..
- pour ranch Alfredo sauce over pasta, chicken, and bacon. stir to evenly combine.
- add in shredded cheddar cheese and stir to combine.
- pour into a casserole dish and bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- courtesy of chefintraining.com.
If you find this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.