Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Croissant Chicken Squares recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Croissant Chicken Squares recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Croissant Chicken Squares recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you don’t suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. These types of nuts contain lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large assortment of quick health snacks is easily available. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to croissant chicken squares recipe. To cook croissant chicken squares you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Croissant Chicken Squares:
- Get 1 packages of cream cheese,softened.
- Provide 3 tbsp of margarine or butter.
- Take 2 cup of chicken, cooked and cubed.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of pepper.
- Use 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Provide 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls.
- Use 1 packages of crushed potato chips.
Steps to make Croissant Chicken Squares:
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and 2 T. Margarine (reserve 1T.) Until smooth..
- Next add the Chicken, salt, pepper, milk and onion powder and mix well.
- Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles; press perforations firmly to seal..
- Next spoon meat mixture onto center of each rectangle..
- Pull 4 corners of dough to top center and twist slightly and seal edges..
- Now melt remaining tablespoon of margarine. Then brush melted margarine onto the tops of the squares and sprinkle with crushed potato chips..
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown..
- You may freeze before baking. Thaw completely in the refrigerated before baking..
If you find this Croissant Chicken Squares recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.