Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chinese fried rice with mixed sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese fried rice with mixed sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some modest changes.
To see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese fried rice with mixed sauce recipe. You can have chinese fried rice with mixed sauce using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese fried rice with mixed sauce:
- Take of Rice.
- Use of Tumeric.
- Take of Green peas.
- Use of Carrot.
- You need of Onions.
- Get of Maggi.
- Get of Butter.
- Prepare of Powdered garlic.
- Provide of Sweet corn.
- Provide of Minced meat.
- Provide of Mixed sauce.
- Prepare of here are the ingredients for mixed sauce: Ingredients: Sweetcorn Carrot Green peas. Boneless chicken Red pepper Onions Powdered garlic Maggi Curry.
Instructions to make Chinese fried rice with mixed sauce:
- Pour some water into a clean pot,add a little Tumeric, add 3 bay leaf to the water and allow it to boil before adding rice to it. 2-once the rice is Parboiled, set aside the rice and put your pot on the fire before adding some butter to it..
- Pour your veggies into the pot, add Maggi cubes, powdered garlic and fry the veggies until well fried. 4-get a pan and add a little butter to it, before adding your minced meat to it.fry your minced meat until it becomes a little bit brownish.
- Add your minced meat to the fried veggies and set aside before you put back your pot on fire and also add some butter to it break your eggs into the empty pot and make the egg in a scrambled way before pouring the fried veggies to it..
- 6-add your rice to the veggies and turn until all the spices and veggies are mixed well with the rice before lower your fire and allow the rice for like 3 minutes before you bring it down and serve..
- Lastly here is the procedure for the mixed sauce: Procedure: Cook your boneless chicken,cut it into any size of your choice and pour it into a pan,cut your redpepper, onion,carrot,green peas and add to the chicken, then bring your curry, your garlic powder, and all other spices needed and add to the chicken before pouring some oil to it..
- Once you are done then put the ingredients on fire and fry them until well fried.once the sauce is done, add your sweetcorn to it and lower your fire for like 2 minutes before bringing it down. you can serve it with your Chinese rice.
If you find this Chinese fried rice with mixed sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.