Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably pick out many items out of habit. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon mac&cheese w/ chicken & broccoli recipe. You can have bacon mac&cheese w/ chicken & broccoli using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli:
- You need 7 of -10 Slices of bacon.
- Prepare 3 cup of White Cheddar cheese ( i used Wisconsin Aged Cheddar).
- Use 2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Take 2 cup of Pasta (i used Rotini).
- Use 2 cup of Broccoli Florets (frozen).
- You need 4 of -5 pieces Chicken tenders.
- Take 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Bacon grease.
- Use 2 cup of milk.
- Get 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
Steps to make Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli:
- Cook bacon to desired crispiness. Set aside.
- cut Chicken into pieces and season with seasoning salt (lightly)..
- Put two tbs of bacon grease in a skillet and cook chicken to almost done. Remove Chicken and set aside..
- Cook Pasta according to directions on package.
- While Pasta is cooking, in a sauce pan add two tbs of bacon grease. Once grease is hot whisk in 2 tbs of floor, cook until lightly browned..
- Add two cups of milk to the flour mixture and let thicken (about a minute)..
- Remove mixture from heat and add 1 cup of mozzarella and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese..
- Drain pasta and add to baking dish..
- Pour Cheese mixture over pasta and mix..
- Add the remainder of the mozzarella and half of whats left of the cheddar. Mix well (i added more milk at this time).
- Add broccoli , and Chicken and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste. Crumble the bacon and add to dish and mix well..
- Cover with the remainder of Cheddar cheese. Bake in the oven on 350 for 30 minutes..
If you find this Bacon Mac&Cheese w/ Chicken & Broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.