Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Onion fried beef patties recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Onion fried beef patties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Onion fried beef patties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to onion fried beef patties recipe. To make onion fried beef patties you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Onion fried beef patties:
- Use 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- Take 1 large of onion chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- Provide 1 each of egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Onion fried beef patties:
- Combine a quarter of chopped onion to beef and mix.
- Combine Worcester sauce,egg,breadcrumbs and seasoning to beef and mix..
- Form beef into size of choice patties..
- Add oil to pan and heat on med high. Add remaining onions and once onions start to sizzle add patties on top of onions.
- Brown patties on each side (4-5) mins.each side..
- Reduce heat to med. Add all patties and simmer about.15 mins.
- Add all patties cover and simmer about 15. Mins flipping halfway through..
If you find this Onion fried beef patties recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.