Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is natural yogurt. The truth is, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce recipe. You can cook baked chicken drumsticks with homemade bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Take 4 lb of Chicken Drumsticks.
- Prepare of Cooking Spray.
- Get of ✨Homemade BBQ Sauce✨.
- Take 4 Tbsp of Butter (melted).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Chicken powder.
- Provide 1/8 Cup of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Molasses.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Sweet Soy Sauce (I used this brand Bango Kecap Manis).
- Use 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil (optional).
- Take of Salt – Black Pepper.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Make sure you spray the chicken with cooking oil every 15 minutes before you place it in the oven to keep them from getting dry..
- Clean and wash the chicken drumsticks and then dry it with kitchen paper. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper. Spray chicken with cooking oil then place it in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove the chicken from the oven. Flip the chicken drumsticks then continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- While the chicken is in the oven, in a small bowl with the melted butter, add onion powder, garlic powder, brown sugar, chicken flavor, soy sauce, molasses, sweet soy sauce, black pepper and olive oil. Combine the BBQ sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir it well..
- After baking the chicken drumsticks for a total of 30 minutes, with a silicone brush lightly brush the drumsticks on both sides with the bbq sauce. Spray the chicken with cooking oil, then place it back in the oven and continue to bake it for 15 minutes..
- Finally, flip the drumsticks and lightly brush both sides of the drumsticks with the rest of the BBQ sauce. Then continue to bake it in the oven for 10 more minutes. Remove them from the oven and let the drumsticks rest. Serve over cooked rice. Enjoy!😉.
If you find this Baked Chicken Drumsticks With Homemade BBQ Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.